Updated: June 2017
How to Apply
The BIA Admissions Office is open from 8:00am to 12:00pm, Saturday to Wednesday. Tours are conducted on a scheduled basis – please enquire with Reception for booking.
Before applying, please call school to check Admissions availability for the relevant year group and academic year.
To complete the application process, the following documents are required as a complete package. Forms are available with the admin in the school.
- Completed Application Form (in the school)
- Copies of school reports for the last 2 years
- School transfer letter
- Student’s copy of proof of identity (ID card, passport, Birth certificate)
- Copy of parents’ proof of identity (ID card, passport)
- 2 recent photographs (not older than 6 months)
- 1 month upfront fees
- Books costs upfront payment
- Obtainment of official school uniform.