Welcome to the British Islamic Academy, a unique school in every sense in the heart of Hargeisa, Somaliland.
If you are looking for full-time or part-time work (Admin, teacher, teacher’s assistant, management etc) or have few month holiday ahead, gap year and want to earn some money while benefit your country and visiting your homeland or you simply want to volunteer few hours a week, please don’t hesitate to contact us: +252-63-6961785 or +252 63 3010715
Jamaacadaha: Amoud, Hargeisa iyo kuwa kale ee Somaliland ba waa loo baaqayaa
Waxa loo baahanyahay (rag ama dumar):
- Macalin xisaabta dugsiga hoose/Dhexe (Primary)
- Macalin Xisaab dugsiga sare (secondary)
- Macalin Biology
- Macalin English
- Macalin Chemistry
Interview starts in first week of July 2022
For teachers and teacher’s assistants, we follow the following procedure:
- You send us your CV and all your relevant qualifications
- We conduct a telephone interview with you
- We invite you for an official job interview
- You will be asked to give an assessed trial lesson.
- If everything is fine, then the BoD (Board of Directors) will draft a temporary contract for you which will eventually turn into a yearly contract.
Please request the Teacher’s Handbook from the school admin to send you the last version.